Friday, September 01, 2006

A picture is worth a million bucks.

Last weekend Leslie and I were given a great gift of time with family. After playing golf with my dad we were off to Lubbock where we got to spend the night hanging out with my sister, her husband and their friends. It was a fun night great conversation and tons of laughs.

The morning was a different tone all together. Still full of the greatness of friends, but now it was relationships with guns. The Lubbock Young Life skeet shoot was Saturday morning and Brian, Chad, and some of the guys went out to shoot for a little practice.
Brian won our group by shooting 28 of 50 skeet. It came down to the last station because of a tie between Chad, Brian, Chip and myself. But Brian prevailed by shooting 4 for 6 on the hardest station of the day.




















After driving back to Abilene in the afternoon for birthday celebrations, the evening was hilarious. All three of the kids, Scout, Will, and Austin, were in rare form. Will and Austin were dressing up in all sorts of costumes, while Scout was the star of the show. I love being an uncle!!! Angela and Brian must have felt like the Pied Pipper as they read to the kids and Brian entertainied in his many ways.




















On Sunday Leslie and I were given a wonderful gift of a post wedding reception so that Leslie could meet my family and friends. The day was beautiful. Cammie, Megan, and Dad spent the mid-morning decorating for the reception while Ang, Brian, Leslie, and I hung out with the kids at the house. It was a fun weekend and I look forward to many more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>