Friday, August 18, 2006

The BIG Day

Leslie and I are back from a fantastic wedding weekend, honeymoon, and the move to Texas. As the weeks roll on I will update you on all the festivities and fun but I did not want another day to go by without saying thank you for the prayers and encouragement to friends and family over the past few months.

The wedding weekend was amazing, full of time with family, friends, and of course my beautiful bride. It was a fantastic celebration that Leslie and I are excited to tell you and show you, but time is something that I don’t have a great deal of right now with work and settling onto our new life. I would love to share a few pictures with you and then share the stories along the way.

The only thing that I can leave you with is how overwhelmed that I am to have such an amazing gift it is to have a new, bigger family, as Leslie and join together.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>